It can be difficult when you are choosing child care, because there are usually many options in a small area. So, the question becomes how to choose child care that is right for you and suits your needs. Daycare in Monroe CT, Preschool in Peekskill NY, there are many places around the country and the world that are fit and qualified to care for your children.
However, the question of how to find child care hasn’t always been on everyone’s lips. It is becoming more and more popular to find day care centers in CT, or wherever you are located as the years have gone on. And, here are some interesting facts you might not have known about it as an institution, or the effects it can have on your children.
- In 1840, the concept of day care started appearing in France, and was officially recognized by the French government as the Societe des Creches in 1869
- The average 4 year old asks about 437 questions each day.
- Recent studies indicate that children who attend preschool could be up to 24% more likely to enroll in a four year college.
- A toddler’s ears are much better at picking up higher frequency sounds than an adult’s ears, and that explains why loud noises could be more alarming where they are concerned.
- More than 80% of children spend at least some time in daycare by the age of four according to national statistics.
So, next time you are looking for daycare in Monroe CT, or preschool in Monroe CT, think about the affects it can have on your children before you make your decision. Find out more about this topic here.